Friday, April 19, 2013

Addicted: Carmex

Hi everyone :) I have been really busy with exams the last couple of days, BUT I am actually done now. No more exams. I really wanted to do another post and now I have the time for it.

Today I... want to talk to you about one of my all time favorites, Carmex Lip Balm. I have tried so many different brands of lip balms and some were alright, some were really bad, but I was never actually satisfied with any of them. A couple of winters ago my lips were super dry and I decided that I had to get a new lip balm. I went to a drugstore in Germany, saw Carmex and bought it because it was one of the only ones I hadn't tried yet.

What can I say (this going to sound dramatic) it was one of the best decisions ever. I love Carmex. Even when my lips are completely screwed up, I put some Carmex on, booom ;) they are all good. I love the feeling of it on my lip and I can't really describe it but it's somewhat cooling and soothing at the same time. It leaves the lips so soft and it gets even better when you use it after you use a lip scrub like the Lush Mint Julip which I talked about in my last post.

I would never go back to another lip balm, unless something proves to be even better. ;)  If you haven't found a lip balm yet that you really like, I highly suggest to try Carmex. Maybe it works for you too.

I saw the other day that Carmex also has body lotions. Unfortunately I haven't figured out yet where I can get those, because they don't have them neither in Germany nor in the Netherlands. Maybe I can order them online somewhere. If the lotion is nearly as good as the lip balm, I need it. ;)

Have you guys ever tried the Carmex body lotions? What is your favorite lip balm?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

XO Linda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...