Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dreaded first post... ;)

While I have actually made the blog a couple weeks ago I am only writing my first post now. I have been procrastinating it for a long time but now I finally got around to it. Lets hope I am not going to delete everything half way through again (that has definitely happened several times before, I just didn't know how to write this). ;)

Anyway, I am extremely excited to start and I am sure that I will have a lot of fun. So let's do this.

Today I... Just wanted to let you guys know who I am and why I decided to start this blog. Exciting, right? ;) My name is Linda, I am 22 years old and I am from Germany. I currently live in the Netherlands because I am going to university here. Next to Germany I have also lived in Ireland and in the US. I lived close to Seattle, WA for a while when I was younger and I really wanna go back there soon.

I have "a bit" of a beauty/ make up obsession and while I have tried several times to stop spending so much money on beauty products, I have given up this internal fight. I just love trying new products too much. So what better way is there to get in contact with other "beauty freaks", like myself, to share all of those "top-secret" beauty tips and products with. ;)

We will see what will actually happen, but the plan for now is to share what I like.

For now I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend.

Talk to you soon,
Linda

P.S.: Yeayy, I actually finished my first post. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...