Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bobbi Brown | Haul



Dark circles under my eyes get me extremely frustrated. I can sleep as much as I want, they just never go away and no concealer really wants to work. The reason these dark circles always show is just that I have very fair skin and in the eye area my skin is almost "translucent" ;) so everything shines through. This might sound worse than it actually is, but I am sure you get the point. :)

I have watched sooo many tutorials on Youtube on how to cover up dark circles and I have used sooo many different concealers but I never got a result which was as good as I wanted it to be. Recently I watched some older Essiebutton videos and she was using the Bobbi Brown corrector. She was saying how great it was for her fair skin so I found a silver lining hoping that this would be the product to end my dark circle misery.


Today I finally went to the Bobbi Brown counter and got the corrector as well as the concealer kit which is good to use with it and in the end I also got a new foundation because I actually needed a new one.

 
I can't wait to see how this is going to work. A review will be up soon, but in the meantime I would like to hear what you guys have to say about these products. Have you tried them? What do you think of them?  I am looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...