Saturday, June 1, 2013

Review | Lush Sympathy For The Skin

I just wanted to write this quick review. Nothing special, but I like this product so much that I thought it really deserves to be reviewed and shared with you guys. :) I went to Lush a couple of weeks ago and even though I have more than enough body lotion to last me through the next 10 years ;) I decided I needed another one.

Usually (there are exceptions) I like body lotions that don't really have a scent or if they do just a subtle one. So I was smelling my way through Lush's body care assortment and a lot of them were way too scented for my taste. However I did find two that I liked and in the end got the Sympathy for the Skin one.

According to Lush Sympathy for the Skin is the yummiest, skin softening body cream in existence. Hmm, I don't know about that BUT it is very yummy.The two main ingredients of this lotion are bananas and vanilla. Apparently there are fresh mashed bananas in the lotion. WHAT?! Bananas?! THERE IS NO WHY I WILL LIKE THIS! That's what I wanted to tell the Lush lady when she showed me the lotion and wanted me to smell it. Well, surprise surprise, you can't really smell the bananas. You might be able to pick it up, but you mostly just smell vanilla and the sandalwood that's in there. All in all I think that the lotion smells kind of beachy, like a nice sunscreen or something. I really like it.

The consistency  of the lotion is really nice, it's very efficient and another big plus is that even though the lotion is quite rich, it gets absorbed by the skin really quickly. Most importantly my skin feels amazing since I started using it, it's so hydrated and just looks ??... healthier I guess. I don't know how to describe it.

Anyways, I really love it and if you are looking for a new body lotion (or you just like to hoard them ;) ... like I do ) then you should try this one. I am actually almost done with it, which is rare because usually lotions bore me after a while and then I use/buy a different one. Haven't felt that urge with this one yet.

What's your favorite lotion at Lush/ or outside of Lush? I think before I repurchase this one I might like to try a different one. Can't wait to hear.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...